The Hispanic Center of Excellence at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School recently announced that it will be offering an Academic Medicine Fellowship Program Concentrated on Hispanic Health. Over a fifteen-month period fellows will develop competencies in the following areas:
- Research (Research design; Clinical epidemiology and evidence-based medicine; Statistical analysis; Responsible conduct of research)
- Education (Techniques for teaching learners of different levels; Evaluation of learners)
- Communication (Scientific communication; Networking)
- Professionalism (Habit of life-long learning; Career planning; Self-evaluation)
- Management and leadership skills (Academic leadership and administration; Advocacy)
Additional information in the rutgers_academic_medicine_fellowship_program.pdf.